This colourful and spacious Garrucha house is found in excellent condition throughout. Walking distance to all the towns fantastic bars shops and restaurants location could not be better.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall to lounge/dining room with fireplace, large kitchen/breakfast room, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, Front and rear patio with store room (at rear). Upstairs you have a small lounge with a double bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette.
The interior of this home uses some of the fantastic traditional local tiles to add vibrant colour to rooms. This is an ideal home for either permanent residency or as a centrally located holiday home.
What makes this property special.
- The fishing and port town of Garrucha is situated between Mojacar and Vera. These three towns alone have so many activities on offer you will be spoiled for choice.
- For seafood fans, Garrucha is known for its massive prawns. The Garrucha Prawn is just one of the many fresh species which are landed at the harbour.
- All amenities close by.
- The large roof terrace offers stunning views out over the bustling town to the sea.
- From Garrucha, you have an easy 35-minute drive to Almeria International Airport along the AP-7 motorway which is always quiet even in peak season.
- The world famous Cabo De Gata, National Park is only 25-30 minute drive from the property. The road you will take to get here is one of the best drives in the whole world and the views are sublime.