This not to be missed one-bedroom apartment in the pristine resort town of Mojacar has recently been fully refurbished.
The apartment consists of a lounge/dining room with open plan fully fitted kitchen (includes high end white goods), one double bedroom, a family bathroom and, in addition, two independent terraces with views to the inside of the urbanization that is decorated in a typical Andalusian style, and is the perfect to relax or enjoy time with friends.
What makes this property special?
- All windows in the property are equipped with security bars and use Climalit double glazed windows.
- With community fees of €31/month; IBI tax of €91/year; community pool open almost all year round, 59 sq metres internal floor space. This apartment is a unique bargain that you cannot miss.
- This is one of the most sought after residential developments in Mojacar. With a perfect central location, you are a stone’s throw from the towns excellent bars, shops and restaurants.
- Mojácar has more than 3000 hours of sun per year. Rainfall is seldom and weak, with an average rainfall of 200mm per year. The average yearly temperature is around 20 °C.
- From Mojacar, you have direct access to other major towns such as Vera and Garrucha both 10 minutes drive from the property.
- From here you have direct access to the AP-7. This is the main road which directly connects Mojacar to the regional capital Almeria City. The International Airport is only a 35-minute journey.